From Port of Airlie, journey across broad Whitsunday Passage and into this amazing tropical paradise – a scenic sequence of remote waterways and hidden bays. On the southern shores of Whitsunday Island, the largest of the 74 Whitsunday isles, famous Whitehaven Beach is a regular on lists of ‘World’s Best Beaches’. Wander along the sand, hike the short Solway Circuit for some show-stopping views, or cool off in the gently lapping water before your return cruise.
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Protective stinger suits
- Guided Solway Circuit walk
- Exclusive afternoon departure highlights
- Complimentary charcuterie board on route from Whitehaven Beach to Hamilton Island
- All-inclusive beer, wine and soft drink on your journey from Whitehaven Beach to Hamilton Island