Begin your Whitehaven Beach experience ashore at the southern end of the beach, where our crew will advise of the times for the day’s activities – the trip to Hill Inlet, snorkelling and hiking.
When it’s time to head to Hill Inlet, jump aboard our smaller vessel for a quick trip up to the tip. Once here, you’ll make your way up to the Hill Inlet lookout via a short walk. Your guide is on hand to offer information about local flora & fauna and the Ngaro tribe, who once populated the Whitsunday Islands.
After your Hill Inlet walk and photos, it’s time to jump aboard and head out to your snorkelling spot, Chalkies Beach. Grab your gear and jump into the underwater world of fish and coral that populate the inner reef. Keep an eye out for a friendly turtle or manta ray who might pop in to say hello.
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout
- Snorkelling and snorkelling equipment
- A gourmet burger on the beach
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Beach games
- Protective stinger suits
- Dedicated host for the duration of the day
- All-inclusive drinks and charcuterie board on return from Whitehaven Beach to Hamilton Island