Cruise to superb, 7km-long Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island. From the beach’s northern end, a leisurely 1.3km-return guided hike to Hill Inlet lookout follows a path walked by the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people. Back at Whitehaven’s southern end, swim or relax on the sand, or tackle the stairs to the Whitehaven Beach Lookout and view the length of Whitehaven Beach. Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays.
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout
- Optional walk to Whitehaven Beach Lookout
- A picnic lunch on the beach
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Beach games
- Protective stinger suits
- Dedicated host for the duration of the day