First stop on your island-hopping itinerary is Daydream Island, perfect for couples and families. Here you can enjoy one of the most unique attractions in Queensland, the Living Reef coral lagoon – the Great Barrier Reef in miniature. Wander around the resort or take a dip in the pool before watching the sharks and stingrays in action at the fish-feeding show. Next you’ll enjoy a short cruise to Hamilton Island for a delicious lunch at Marina Tavern, with great food and sweeping views. After lunch, explore the island by foot or via the complimentary Island Shuttle service: make sure you visit One Tree Hill to catch some incredible views of the Whitsunday Islands. Cool off in the resort pool afterwards, complete with swim-up bar and ocean outlook, or take a walk along famous Catseye Beach. You can enjoy more time on Daydream Island with breakfast overlooking the Living Reef.
- Picturesque cruise between islands
- Lunch at Marina Tavern overlooking Hamilton Island Marina
- Live fish-feeding show (10am daily) at Daydream Island’s Living Reef
- Complimentary use of resort areas and pools on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Complimentary use of Hamilton Island scheduled Island Shuttle bus service*