Your journey begins with a cruise to the outer reef through the gorgeous Whitsunday Islands – keep an eye out for migrating Humpback Whales between July and September. Out on the reef, go swimming and snorkelling, ride in a semi-submarine and visit the underwater observatory – followed by a generous buffet lunch. Optional upgrades include guided snorkel safaris, scuba-diving and heli-scenic flights.
After the day-trippers head back to shore, the pontoon and the reef are exclusively yours. Enjoy a sunset drink before your evening meal is served on deck, featuring fresh and delicious local produce. Afterwards, head for the pontoon’s top level and slip into your cosy Reefbed– it’s just you, the ocean and a galaxy of stars.
Dawn on the reef is peaceful and unhurried. There’s time for some more snorkelling after breakfast – the reef is all yours to enjoy – or return to the underwater observatory and watch the reef come to life. After lunch, your Cruise Whitsundays vessel returns you to the mainland. Your night on the reef may be over, but your Reefsleep memories will stay with you forever.
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays to the outer reef
- Snorkelling with all gear provided, including wetsuits and stinger suits
- Access to underwater observatory
- Semi-submarine guided tour
- Two morning and two afternoon teas, two lunches, dinner and breakfast
- All beverages including beer and wine (cocktails and spirits at an additional cost)
- Overnight accommodation in Reefbeds under the stars
- Optional activities (own expense): guided snorkelling safaris and scuba diving