Departing from Airlie Beach, Camira cruises past Whitsunday Island, passing Daydream, Hamilton and Hook islands en route. On Whitsunday Island’s east coast, Camira moors at the northern end of Whitehaven Beach, a 7km arc of dazzling white sand, regularly voted Australia’s best beach. On a guided hike to Hill Inlet lookout, follow a path walked by the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people. Back on the beach, swim, snorkel and stroll along the shore before a BBQ buffet lunch and your journey home.
- Scenic return sailing adventure through the Whitsundays to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Morning and afternoon tea
- BBQ buffet lunch, soft drinks and water
- Beer and wine from 11am
- Snorkelling equipment and stinger suits
- Beach activities
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and lookout (tidal dependent)